Saturday, June 30, 2012

Think and Be

Just a minute ago I felt myself slowly slipping into a fowl mood. And I thought to myself, "I'd sure like to stay happy, but how do I do that?" when I came across this quote.
As he thinks, so he is; as he continues to think, so he remains.
-James Allen
And so in answer to my own questions I simply told myself to be happy, and now I am. The answer to my questions was so simple it's insane. I'm not sure of it myself except it worked and I'm still happy right now. All I had to do is want to be happy, and since that desire was great enough, I am. But I can't claim that all of my good mood is because of myself, I also prayed and I know that that had a huge effect on it too. I just know that thought has a major effect on us. So if you are feeling down, maybe you could just tell yourself that you want to be happy now and ask your Heavenly Father to help you. He will help you. I know He will. And if you don't believe me, ask Him yourself and He'll tell you, in His own way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment